- We are the guardians of non-supervisory Border Patrol Agents and support personnel assigned to the United States Border Patrol.
- We protect Border Patrol Agents against frivolous lawsuits, overzealous prosecutors, and unwarranted or disparate administrative actions.
- We safeguard conditions of employment, agreements, practices, employee rights, and the labor laws of the United States.
- We strive to ensure a fair and equitable workplace free from favoritism, intimidation, disparate treatment, and harassment.
- We investigate and report fraud, waste, and abuse within the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol..
- We seek to preserve the Border Patrol motto: "Honor First" and the oath of office sworn by all Border Patrol Agents.
- We promote immigration laws and policies that contribute to the security of the United States and oppose policies that restrict the sworn duties of Border Patrol Agents.
- We represent the employees with honor, judiciousness, and professionalism.
The Secure and Succeed Act Introduced +
Today, the Secure and Succeed Act was introduced to the Senate floor, which addresses many of the immigration and border-related…
President Trump Signed the CR to End the Shutdown. +
President Trump signed the Continuing Resolution (CR) to end the Government shutdown. All employees who were furloughed should be ready…
Shutdown Update +
The U.S. Senate passed the Continuing Resolution (CR) to fund the Government through February 8, 2018. THE PASSING OF THIS…