- We are the guardians of non-supervisory Border Patrol Agents and support personnel assigned to the United States Border Patrol.
- We protect Border Patrol Agents against frivolous lawsuits, overzealous prosecutors, and unwarranted or disparate administrative actions.
- We safeguard conditions of employment, agreements, practices, employee rights, and the labor laws of the United States.
- We strive to ensure a fair and equitable workplace free from favoritism, intimidation, disparate treatment, and harassment.
- We investigate and report fraud, waste, and abuse within the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol..
- We seek to preserve the Border Patrol motto: "Honor First" and the oath of office sworn by all Border Patrol Agents.
- We promote immigration laws and policies that contribute to the security of the United States and oppose policies that restrict the sworn duties of Border Patrol Agents.
- We represent the employees with honor, judiciousness, and professionalism.
PBR Shows Why the Sport Always Stands for the American Flag +
The National Border Patrol Council thanks the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) for this video, which honors those who made the ultimate…
Border Patrol Agent and his family displaced after fire destroys home +
On November 6, 2017, Malta station BPA Michael Morser, his wife, and two daughters lost their home to a devastating…
Operational Mobility Announcement Now Open +
The new Operational Mobility Announcement is now open, effective October 26, 2017 and will close on November 8, 2017. Applicants…